Good Day Cafe is a new daytime restaurant and cafe in Bath city centre offering fresh and delicious brunch, lunch, and baked treats. After a successful opening, we are looking for a new Chef to meet the following requirements.
Full-time; must be able to work weekends.
- Must work well in a team and manage tight deadlines.
- Must take direction well and not be afraid to ask questions and feel comfortable asking for help when needed.
- Cleanliness and tidiness are essential.
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred but not essential.
Skills you will learn
- Working closely with the Kitchen Manager to ensure that daily food production is met on time to a high standard.
- Prepping most, if not all, recipes delegated by the Kitchen Manager.
- Keeping your area clean and tidy, as well as keeping the kitchen cleanliness to a high standard.
- Contributing to the completion of the weekly deep cleaning jobs.
- When required, working on the service line, ensuring that the final plating and heating of various brunches and lunches is completed to a high standard for both eat in and take out guests.
Perks of the Job
- 25% staff discount, free coffee and tea whether you are working or not!
- Staff meals on shift.
- Your birthday off.
- A super cool team.