Part-time; weekends and school holidays.
- Must be energetic, organised, and ready to give anything a go.
- Can you tell a clean floor or plate from a dirty one?
- The ability to speak to new people, balance plates, and communicate with the rest of the team.
- The basic fitness to navigate several flights of stairs while carrying trays.
Skills you will learn
- Opening, shutting down, and operating the KP area to the highest standard.
- Knowing all table areas and how to ensure that a table has everything they need before turning back to your station.
- Knowing the structure of the business. If you are asked something that you do not know, you will feel comfortable asking the correct member of staff.
- The unique opportunity to progress into one of our many full-time positions.