Full-time; must be able to work weekends.
- Must work well in a team and manage tight deadlines.
- Must take direction well and not be afraid to ask questions and feel comfortable asking for help when needed.
- Cleanliness and tidiness are essential.
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred but not essential.
Skills you will learn
- Working closely with the Kitchen Manager to ensure that daily food production is met on time to a high standard.
- Prepping most, if not all, recipes delegated by the Kitchen Manager.
- Keeping your area clean and tidy, as well as keeping the kitchen cleanliness to a high standard.
- Contributing to the completion of the weekly deep cleaning jobs.
- When required, usually on weekends, working downstairs with the front of house staff on the service line, ensuring that the final plating and heating of food is completed to a high standard.