Full-time or part-time, flexible shifts available; must be able to work weekends.
- Must be outgoing, able to hold a conversation and eye contact with a complete stranger.
- Be enthusiastic about learning new skills and having the opportunity to shape a workplace.
- Be organised and able to prioritise in a high-pressure environment, as well as spend most of the day on their feet.
- Must be fluent in spoken English, alongside possessing an acceptable level of written English.
Skills you will learn
- Operating the till system, take payments and take orders without hesitation. Must know all policies on discounts and loyalty schemes.
- Knowing the menu by heart, will also know where to locate any allergen and ingredient information.
- Serving customers in any form required; mostly taking orders from the till, running food to tables and ensuring that all customers have all cutlery and condiments they need.
- Effectively passing information and orders to the other team members behind the bar, in the form of passing order checks.
- Basic knowledge of food heating and plating, in the event that a member of food prep staff is unavailable.
- Keeping all table and floor areas clean and clear, resetting as each group of guests moves through.
- Completing weekly deep clean jobs when their area is quiet.
- Watering and feeding of plants required of them on the day or week of their shift.
- Knowledge of general cleaning and KP operations is a must, everyone is a KP when we are quiet.
- Teach as much as you learn!
- Knowing when to ask for help!