Full-time or part-time, flexible shifts available; must be able to work weekends.
- The right person for this job will be as passionate about service as they are about coffee. An interest in the world of speciality coffee is advantageous, but an interest in other people is essential.
- You must be as willing to teach as you are to learn, this process is about growing the team around you so that you all become better as a unit.
Skills you will learn
- The skill and knowledge to create all menu drinks to a high standard.
- An in-depth understanding of espresso volumetrics and practical milk steaming skills have to be obtained before this position is awarded to anyone.
- Dialling in espresso, adjusting grind, grinder and espresso machine maintenance, proper gear care.
- Organisation is essential; a clean and tidy workspace and a well rotated fridge are expected of all baristas.
- The knowledge of general cleaning and KP operations, everyone is a KP when we are quiet.